HOW WILL WE LEAD YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION?
First Team ACE SM will define your business transformation. What is your unique business model? We will evaluate your documented process and develop those models or create the documentation to design your model.
The next step is to determine the appropriate IT transformation software, so we can ignite your IT strategic lever to create momentum for your boost your business infrastructure that supports your business objectives. The key to your Digital transformation is finding what data that can move for your business forward.
1. Defining what digital transformation means for your business
2. Establishing your digital transformation processes
3. Making sure you have “buy-in” at all levels
4. Preparing your workforce for your transformation
|1. DEFINING WHAT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION MEANS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Our Digital transformation services mean leading your business to eliminate as many manual steps in your business, as possible. Next, we will determine how you can take advantage of technology as much as practical to make work easier, do speed up your processes, redesign your workflows, work with your employees so they “buy-in” to ensure utilization of new technology and appropriateness of changes, engage with your customers digitally, and gain true understanding as to how your strategic plans can be achieved and measure your progress.
Team ACE SM counsels you by working with you and your senior management by looking at what your business is trying to accomplish, rather than focusing on the technology or how IT operates. We will lead a defined project or business initiative, a revenue growth objective, required costs savings or meeting competitive benchmarks, by identifying what role the collection, analysis, and data play in these strategic initiatives is a key dimension of you digital transformation.
|2. ESTABLISHING YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROCESSES
With Team ACE SM having identified your key challenges for your business, together we will evaluate digital transformation alternatives. The range of the alternatives may include changing or redesigning products or services, moving to cloud apps or upgrading IT infrastructure.
• Redesigning products and services to have a digital component
• Building digital ecosystems: Your business will no longer operate in silos but rely on integrated ecosystems to support your digital transformation. Applying our expertise in the cloud, connectivity, and big data, together we will build your ecosystems.
• Monetizing the data from your ecosystems: We will focus on how to use your data from your process solutions to develop new features and solution offerings to either improve your bottom-line or get to market faster with your new solutions for your customers/clients.
• Transforming operations
• Building your strong IT infrastructure: Your transformation requires a match between your business goals and your IT infrastructure supporting those goals.
|3. MAKING SURE YOU HAVE “BUY-IN” AT ALL LEVELS
Once we have agreed to proceed with your digital strategy and solutions, we will collaborate with your senior management to create teams composed of employees at all levels. Your promoting of these projects and initiatives inside your business is integral in order to obtain employee buy-in. Team ACE SM understands the criticality and support required for success in these transformation efforts can’t be overstated.
|4. PREPARING YOUR WORKFORCE FOR YOUR TRANSFORMATION
With Team ACE SM, clearly communicating your plan and vision to your business is just as important as coming up with your strategy. Together the value of digital transformation is communicated well to employees. Your business needs to obtain intrinsic buy-in from your employees. We will create newsletters, teams at all levels, and weekly meetings to provide employees with transparency, your clear structure and plan, and individualized training to prepare each affected employee for the digital transformation changes and process redesigned processes.
|CALL 888.913.1716 AND REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH CHANGE MANAGEMENT & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT EXPERTS TODAY.