WHAT ARE THE IMMEDIATE BENEFITS OF MOVING TO THE CLOUD?
The cloud is a powerhouse built to run businesses effectively and efficiently.
Why are cloud-native applications becoming the most commonplace technological choice for businesses developing new software? Simply put, cloud-based applications are fast, secure and allow for 100% seamless growth. Below, we explore these reasons in-depth.
1. It's fast
2. It’s secure.
3. It’s always on.
4. It’s easy to implement.
5. It’s increases efficiency – saves money.
The architecture of cloud is built fundamentally for high performance: premium reliability and speed. The ability to make fast updates and change seamlessly is powerful.
· If you use a cloud for your applications, you would literally be able to deploy a new update hundreds of times per day – every few seconds.
· By patching every few seconds, you not only are able to be much more fluid and adaptive but can stay ahead of security threats.
· Also, the agility afforded by cloud allows you to be more competitive.
Cloud computing offers more security than local servers.
· You never have to worry about losing critical data and business applications because of a natural disaster or full- on computer meltdown.
Have you ever made the unfortunate mistake of forgetting an important file at work? Maybe your flash drive didn’t properly save it or maybe your email to yourself never went through.
· You don’t have to rush all the way back to the office to grab something from your server if you’re on the cloud.
· The cloud is always on, so if you have an Internet connection you can get the applications you need from literally anywhere.
|4. IT'S EASY TO IMPLEMENT
Getting started with the cloud will not be complicated, but it’s not compared to installing a brand new local server.
· AccuComp is ready to help you with seamlessly migration.
|5. IT'S INCREASES EFFICIENCY- SAVES MONEY
Cloud computing is made for collaboration and file-sharing. Cloud computing lets your team edit files in real time and access them from anywhere in the world. Your team can be anywhere in the world and still work together.
· The cloud is significantly more energy-efficient than legacy infrastructures are.
· Idle servers waste power. The improvement in hardware utilization means power use drops.
· The cost of staffing often is the biggest IT expense that a company must face.
· Cloud reduces that part of your budget by entrusting a third party to perform infrastructural maintenance, server patching, security monitoring, and other tasks.
· If you invest in your own hardware, that’s not the case with cloud.
CALL 888.913.1716 AND REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH SAAS/CLOUD AND BUSINESS PROCESS EXPERT TODAY.
HOW DO WE CONNECT IMPROVED OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY?
Our measure of success is unifying operations and technology in a way that sets the stage for integrated business process company-wide that links departments/divisions with real-time to shape decision-making.
The technologies detailed below foster processes that when are joined with the software enhance operational efficiency and profitability. What’s needed first and foremost to prove the highest operational performance, it to invest wisely in systems to advance situational awareness and forecasting throughout operations.
The value of real-time data for operations, coupled with an integrated IT platform, can transform on-time performance, and boost profits. But this will not happen without integrated business-process improvements that link data and translate it into actionable insights.
1. Inventory management System
2. Project management SaaS
3. Dashboard and metrics
|1. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Does your business hold and manage inventory? Do you need to know which items you have, quantity on hand and value?
· An inventory management system can help you run an efficient storeroom by ensuring you have the right level of stock.
· Improve your fulfilment efficiency
Do you want to scan the bar codes of items being stocked?
· Implementing this process will improve your efficiency and reduce errors when it comes time to pick items to fulfil an order.
· Optimize your stock levels
· An inventory management system can help you maintain stock at an optimum level, taking into consideration sales volume, and sales velocity.
Do you need to into take account of lead time from order to receipt?
· This process will ensure you don’t run out of stock while waiting for an order.
· And it can efficiently manage your inventory levels to realize just-in-time fulfillment.
· A good inventory management system can also update your customers’ systems in real-time, generating and emailing shipment confirmation as soon as it goes out.
It may also be able to handle a wide variety of inventory types.
· For example, it may be able to differentiate between raw material, work in progress and finished goods;
· as well as items available and ready to be sold, quarantined or allocated to an order.
· This can save you money by reducing mistakes and provide you with more accurate information.
|2. PROJECT MANAGEMENT SAAS
Are you a project-based business? Is managing projects efficiently critical for your on-time and on-budget delivery?
· A project management software will aid your success by building a work breakdown structure that organizes a large project into a list of tasks.
· Your staff will input time and materials into the software.
· It will then create a budget and establish timelines.
· Project management software will also prevent unnecessary delays due to material unavailability by creating a list of materials you need to purchase or hold at the start of the project.
· Keep track of your progress
As your projects progresses:
· Project management software will track which tasks have been completed and any variance between the plan and the actual time and materials used for each phase.
· The software will calculate the actual time and material costs against the estimated budget and timelines for your projects.
· In this way, deviation from the budget can be managed in real time and corrective actions will be taken to ensure project profitability.
Establishing appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your overall company and for each business function is the first step in your process to improve efficiency.
· Each manager may also need a dashboard to measure efficiency and productivity in their department.
· Dashboards that are available to managers and staff have the potential to significantly improve awareness of how well your company is doing.
· They can also help staff realize the important role they play in the success of your company—allowing them to be more involved in the operational efficiency improvements.
CALL 888.913.1716 AND REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH SOFTWARE AND BUSINESS PROCESS EXPERT TODAY.